By taking a quick look at consumer buying trends during the holiday season makes is apparent how important it is to ensure your strategy is solid.
Check out these stats:
- Last year shoppers spent 4.45 billion dollars on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday
- 30% of online sales in retail last year were brought in from affiliate partners
- Last year half of online shoppers bought something for themselves while they were shopping for their holiday gifts
- Purchases made on Thanksgiving Day reached an all time high, up 25% from the previous year • 45% of retail traffic during the holiday season took place on mobile
- Brands offered deals earlier than black Friday making spending on the usual key shopping days grow at a smaller rate than years before
Our recent ebook explains how to capitalize on these data points and trends to form a creative digital marketing strategy. It’s full of strategies that you can implement right now in case you need to revisit or solidify your strategy for q4!